Grounding the Emergence of Theoretical Psychology
By Dr. Vladimir TRETYAKOV,
FM IAIT, Minsk
Unrolled text of the article is here.
Following methodological principles given in , the complex approach was developed being together evolutionarily biological, phenomenological, and speculative one . In result the basic factors defining all human mentality’s appearances were revealed, namely the cognitive principle of tolerance (CPT) and the shortage of panoramic thinking (SPT).
All the human history may be then seen as overcoming the SPT  with cognitive tolerant inclusions (CTIs) being admissible due to CPT. The human manner to joke is then as-if overcoming SPT with help of new unexpected, unusual, even foolish CTIs to emerge comic effect .
It is proved that the CTI is as the universal mechanism of all psychical processes as well as the instrument for the cognition  being because of this one of them. Some particular form of the CTI appears to be psycho-physiological tolerant inclusions (PPTIs) what are for us to gain the life experience, learn, and be socially behaving [4, 5]. The idea is grounded that the PPTI has an analogue in the intrinsic mental space, thus the intuition as a kind of the mental life experience may be gained in there with the intrinsic tolerant inclusions for cognitive insight to be easier accessible .
The presented apparatus for theoretical psychology and cognitive science permits them to adopt the civilization challenge of survival and sustainable development [3, 2] for to make for achieving this double goal.
SPT to be complex heterogeneous phenomenon [4, 2] needs first much theoretical efforts for it to be studied for the world education system to get methodological guiding lines for renewed world education how to change its obsolete paradigm “to teach the knowledge” onto the new, “to teach and learn overcoming SPT” at all educational levels.
The full text of the work is given in .
1. Allahverdov, V.M. (1993). An experience of the theoretical psychology. SPb.: Pechatniy Dvor. Retrieved from: http://psylib.org.ua/books/allah01/ (in Rus.).
2. Tretyakov, V.N. (2014). Changing the cognitive science’s paradigm. Cognitive Studies-2014. Proc. V interdisciplinary seminar (Minsk), 124–134 (in Rus.). http://intentact.webs.com/for_cognit_studies.htm (in Eng.).
3. Tretyakov, V.N. (2014). Existential meta-problem of human civilization. Problems of creating information technologies. Moscow: IAIT, 24, 177-187. http://tvinteltech.narod.ru/exist_meta_prob.html (in Rus.).
4. Tretyakov, V.N. (2014). Evolution correlates of human cognitive abilities. L.c., 25, 105-125. http://tvinteltech.narod.ru/evol_cognit.html (in Rus.).
5. Tretyakov, V.N. (2015) Technological accessibility of the cognitive insight. International Journal of Experimental Education (Moscow). 11(2), 257-265. http://www.rae.ru/meo/?section=content&op=show_article&article_id=8388; http://tvinteltech.narod.ru/technol_access.html (in Rus.).
6. Tretyakov, V.N. (2005). Secret of the humor from the evolution depth. Intellectual property in Belarus. 4, 36–39 (in Rus.). http://intentact.webs.com/humor_secret.htm (in Eng.).
7. Tretyakov, V.N. (2015). Theoretical Psychology: There Is a Reason for It to Really Emerge. http://intentact.webs.com/theor_psy_emerg.htm.
About the author. Vladimir N. Tretyakov (Uladzimir M. Tratsiakou) is a free networker, Director-Organizer, web Institute of Intellectual Technologies by ISPU “IAIT” (intentact.webs.com, tvinteltech.narod.ru), PhD (Theoretical Physics, 1968), DSc (Philosophy of Information Technologies, 2001), Full Member of IAIT (International Academy of Information Technologies, Minsk, 2001) and Corresponding Member of IAG (International Academy of Gerontology, Moscow, 1998). Since 2006 a Representative from ISPU “IAIT by the UN Department of Public Information.
Published in International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research.